sunday snap #70.



#1. Enjoyed spending the day in my pajamas today, catching up with television and doing some uni work. Sometimes you just need those days where you don't really do anything too tasking on the brain.

#2. Went to my best friend's sisters hen night this week! I have to say I had such a fun night! We sampled and made our own cocktails, had a meal and then went out to a night club after... Its the first time I've ever been on a hen night and they are definitely eventful! Honestly had such a great laugh and was very much needed, really looking forward to her wedding now!

#3. I watched A Dangerous Method this week and I have to say Keira Knightley performance in the film was fantastic! I'll admit that she isn't my favourite actress in the whole world but my opinion of her has definitely changed after that film. I would recommend if you can see if, definitely go do so! Some brilliant acting!

#4. Any free time that I had this week outside of Uni/assignment work I made sure I spent chilling. By this I mean I watched films and caught up with television. I finally got to watch My Week With Marilyn and I have to say I really enjoyed the film. Michelle Williams was brilliant. She pulled off Marilyn fantastically, so much so that sometimes I found myself double taking at some of the scenes. She looked the spitting image of her sometimes that it was actually creepy!

#5. Follow five! tiny lady life, lipglossiping.com, modesty brown, my funny velentineand my lips but better.

1 comments:

Hazydayss said...

i love my week with Marylyn as well! lovely photo! :).x