beige beige.


top: new look
skirt: asos
cardigan: new look
tights: primark
necklace: asos
rings: h&m


Firstly, I just want to apologise for the creasing in my top. It's one of those annoying fabrics that creases like a mo-fo (wow, I haven't used that expression in so long!) which is why I rarely wear it. I have to say I love the tonal effect of colours in this outfit. Tobaccos, beiges and nudes always catch my eye, and whilst it can look quiet boring there is something effortlessly chic about it!

I'm really looking forward to my best friends sisters hen-night this weekend! Should be great fun! We're going to a place where we can sample and make our own cocktails before having a meal. I can't wait! This is the first proper hen-night that I've been on (and by that I mean being able to drink too!) and I just can't wait!

I just want to say that for those who follow me on twitter would know that my MacBook has broken. I'm so upset by it, which is stupid considering it can be replaced, but I feel like my whole life was on that thing! Anyway, for future reference I've been schduling a couple of posts on this blog just until my computer is fixed or I get a new one. Sorry if this annoys anyone but I don't want to neglet this blog entirely if I can help it somehow.

0 comments: