double trouble.


denim shirt: topshop
denim shorts: new look
tights: topshop
rings: h&m, dorothy perkins, forever 21


I would just like to point out that this outfit isn't something I have ever worn ever! It is just something that I was photographing when I was bored to see what it looked like and I decided I wanted to post it. I don't really see the big problem with mixing denim. Personally I don't think that these two items look horrible together. Then again I probably wouldn't really wear this in public so I'm being a bit of a hypocrite and quiet contradictory.

I've been trying to focus on my essay work today. I have to say I haven't done a lot but I guess you have to look at it on the positive side and say to yourself "you've got a lot more work done than you had done this morning". Maybe that's just an excuse for my laziness, I don't know. Hoping to get my Macbook booked into the Apple store for next weekend. My Dad has said that he'll pay for it to be fixed so at least I don't have to majorly worry about the costs anymore. I'm really missing my baby (as in my laptop) haha! Sad life.

0 comments: