the best you'll get.






Top: American Apparel
Jeans: G21
 
I have been slacking majorly on fashion posts on my blog which is out of the ordinary for me considering it is what I love the most. However I'm trying to save, lose weight/be more active/healthy and therefore anything that I have to offer you guys is nothing that you won't have already seen before. I don't want this blog to become 'boring' if you will, seeing the same outfits thrown together, so I have decided for the mean time I'm going to focus my time and writing on putting together 'reviews' of products that I have been loving/using. Clothing is going to take a back burner.

Yet, in order to put this out there I wanted to post a little something. What I love about today's outfit is that it is so casual, so easy and just what I want whilst still being a little out there with a certain clothing item. I love these jeans, they are so unlike me and I have had them for ages but have never really gotten around to wearing them. However this morning I thought 'why the hell not?' and threw them on. They speak for themselves and take away a certain amount of plain-ness (is that even a word?) from the outfit. Has anyone else got this sort of item in their closest? If so what sort of thing is your 'go to' item in order to jazz up a boring t-shirt or skirt? I would love to know!

0 comments: