Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser.








simple kind to skin hydrating light moisturiser available here for £3.79


Recently I have been getting into skincare. I'm not a fiend quite yet but I have started to take better care of my skin knowing that I am now no longer a teen and have to put more effort into how I look.
Considering I'm not quite knowledge on this area I thought I would start with the simple stuff - literally.

Firstly I'm going to write a little bit about my skin, not that I understand it myself haha. I would say that my skin is most likely normal/dry. Sometimes it can be really dry, others it can look a little shiny. If I wear makeup throughout the day I tend to go shiny on the end of my nose (which isn't something I have ever encountered until I burnt my nose badly one year at V festival - don't ask haha!) other than that I'm pretty a-okay.

With this in mind I knew I wanted some sort of moisturiser that would be enough to keep my skin moisturised but nothing too heavy (even more so with the summer months now upon us). Simple kind to skin hydrating light moisturiser was just that.

The product itself is thin enough but not so thin that it runs off my hands when I apply it. This allows you to build the amount of product you need to use to fit to your skin. The moisturiser rubs out to a nice thin layer. It’s easily absorbed into skin and dries off pretty quickly.

Overall, I would say that this is daytime moisturiser, but is also great for night time too if you aren't really into putting heavy products onto your skin.

Price wise and consistency wise it is definitely worth the money. My skin has always been smooth on my face but this has just given it that little something extra.

0 comments: