Simple Kind To Skin Vital Vitamin Foaming Cleanser.



Buy Simple Kind To Skin Vital Vitamin Foaming Cleanser here for £4.49
I have always been one to think that change when regarding skincare only makes your skin worse. I haven't ever really had a problem with my skin, sometimes it can be a little dry, others a little oily. I rarely have spots, the odd one here or there but nothing even bordering on acne (touch wood). However recently I have wanted something that will take off my makeup other than, dare I say it, a face wipe. Therefore on a recent trip to Boots I decided to dabble in some skincare and because I don't really know anything about it I turned to Simple. Simple are known for their lack of chemicals or anything that is harmful towards the skin/can cause the skin to react etc... and as a newby this appealled to me a lot.

Firstly, I tend to use this product at night, sometimes to remove makeup (if I have applied any), other times just to cleanse my skin. Secondly I want to state that the Simple Kind To Skin Vital Vitamin Foaming Cleanser has been a staple in my skincare regime for a little over three months. Whilst it hasn't been that long I feel that I can give a clear indication of my thoughts upon this product.

The product is a gentle cleanser that boasts no fragrance. The bottle itself is filled with a water like solution which turns into foam when dispensed. I apply to a wet face and use use about two/three pumps on my face at a time. Also because the foam is gentle I can apply with my fingers and work into the skin gently for about two minutes. I'm not sure on how long the product should be applied but I have found that this length of time has worked for me. Once I hit the two minute mark I wash the product off my face using cold water.

Regarding the feel of my skin, after this product has been applied I can feel and see a considerable difference. My skin is soft, refreshed and bright. I don't think I can fault this product regarding what it has done for my skin (which is make is considerably clearer and brighter). However I'm not keen on the foaming aspect of this item, only because sometimes the substance can get up your nose which isn't too nice - however it's something I can deal with.

Overall this product is great value for money, does what it says on the tin and doesn't require a lot of work but achieves great results. A bargain for the price! I definitely recommend this to those of you out there who don't know a great deal about skincare but what to take a step onto the ladder! A must have for me!

0 comments: