The Hair Design Studio: Argan Gold Vitality Oil.





The Hair Design Studio Argan Oil £3.98 here
 
I am avid lover of Moroccan Oil but being a student sometimes I just can't justify the price. I still have some of my original bottle but I insist on only using on special occasions. Therefore because of this I have been on the look out for an oil that I can repurchase without it taking a huge chunk of money away from me.

When I was shopping recently with my Mum in our local Asda I came across today's product. At first because of the price I was a bit skeptical, this couldn't be anywhere near as good as the Moroccan Oil. The only reason I thought this was because I am a firm believer of you get what you pay for. However I decided to buy it anyway because what's the harm in trying something new. I want to say that I completely retract any doubt over this product.

The product is said to be enriched with Moroccan Argan oil, which is known for its benefits to smooth and nourish hair whilst making it look glossy and full of life. I usually apply 2-3 pumps of this into my damp hair and then leave it for a couple of minute before blow drying. I have to say after application there is a noticeable difference. My hair is soft and smooth to touch and there is a great improvement regarding any fly-aways. My hair also looked a lot more shiny and silky looking which instantly made it appear healthier looking.

The texture of this product is quite thin and gel like, unlike the Moroccan oil this product is clear rather than yellow toned. I apply this through the length of my hair and keep it away from the roots so as to stop my hair appearing greasy.

As far as I can see there isn't that much of a difference between this product and Moroccan Oil. My hair may be slightly softer and shinier after the use of Moroccan Oil but please bare in mind that this produce is near enough a tenth or a third of Moroccan Oil depending on which size of the product you buy.

Therefore, overall I would definitely recommend this product to others who want to venture out into the world of hair oils but don't want to spent a high price tag on more of the hype oils that are on the market.

0 comments: