sleek true colour lipstick: peaches and cream.







buy sleek true colour lipstick in peaches and cream here for £4.00
 
This lipstick is something that I've had in my stash for quite some time but I haven't gotten around to reviewing it let along wearing it. When I was going through my things recently and I decided to give it a whirl.

As soon as I looked at it, and applied it I remember why I wanted it so much to begin with. I have a thing for the colour coral, especially in the summer months and whilst I have to say for me this lipstick is a little out there I do love it! When in the packaging the colour can be a little bit intimidating but when applied it isn't as in your face as you would probably think it would be from first impressions.

Of course like most Sleek products the level of pigmentation is crazily great (especially for the price) which can only be a good thing. I tend to dab the lipstick onto my lips for a more coral tinge rather than a full bright coral/orange look. The lipstick itself is very moisturising on the lips which is quite expected for the sheen finish. It almost glossy yet somewhat satin at the same time.

Overall I think if you don't have this shade and are looking for a coral/orange lipstick to add to your collection for this spring/summer, that has amazing stay power and wonderful pigmentation, then definitely check this product out!

0 comments: