collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer.



collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer: boots/superdrug (£4.19)

Before you say it I know I'm a little bit late to be reviewing this product. I know by now you've probably seen tons and tons of your favourite bloggers talking about this concealer but I thought I would throw my thoughts into the mix too (not that they aren't the same positive views as the others have already thrown out there).

 I have to say this is possibly my favourite concealer. I've tried quite a few over the years and for a long time concealer was the only thing I wore to cover up the odd blemish that graced my reasonable skin. Initially (like most people I think) I tired this thanks to the blogasphere and YouTubers positive views - to be honest I think most of the makeup bought from the drug store is thanks to online views. What I like about this concealer is that it's really soft, creamy. The only downside of this product's consistency is that is can sometimes be a little too thick. However it certainly does its job in covering everything from spots, tiny blemishes to those dark circles, and it does so without feeling too drying and tight.

The packaging is sleek and simple, whilst the doepfer applicator makes it great just to dab a few dots on then blend out with a finger or a brush. Unlike what it states on the packaging I don't think the product lasts the 16 hours wear that it claims too but then again a lot of products claim things nowadays - it's something that can be lived with! I'm on my second Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer and I use two shades (Light 1 and Medium 2). Both of them are a little off - either too light or too dark for my skin - but I plod along just fine. Light 1 is my main choice thought to help reflect and bring light to the parts of my face that need it the most. Overall for the price I have to say that this product is an absolute steal! It's nice to find a drugstore product that lives up to the hype - definitely a must have!

0 comments: