Sleek Makeup Pout Polish in Peach Perfection.







Sleek Makeup Pout Polish in Peach Perfection: buy here for £4.30


I'm not one for putting product on my lips. I'm happy with a coat of Vaseline and I'm good to go. Not only am I prone to dry lips a lot of the time but I prefer to keep my makeup as simple and as 'nude/natural' as possible. As soon as I saw the Sleek Pout Polishes I knew they would be right up my street. A balm type consistency with a touch of colour - perfecto! Of course I had to pick up a couple of different shades (one just isn't ever enough is it?) and share my views on this product.

The tinted balm that I opted for Peach Perfection (and Bare Minimum - which I'll talk about a later date). In the packaging the colour presented is that of a pinky coral shade which transfers onto the lips as more of a light coral shade that is somewhat milky and milk. Surprisingly (maybe not so much for the brand but more so due to the type of product) the pigment within this product is incredible! On the lips a mild coral shade is produced that is wearable on its own or layered over other lip products, giving a non-sticky glossy finish. The product provides a moisturising feel that is comfortable wear, light and non greasy.

There is a slight light vanilla scent to the product when in its packaging that can be somewhat off putting but upon application is not detectable once worn. Whilst it is meant to be a lip balm is doesn't offer healing elements like Carmex/Vaseline etc... However it does boast an SPF (just what we need for the summer months) and add that little something extra to the lips. In terms of wear, like most lip balms, the product isn't long lasting upon the lips but then again we can't have everything can we?!

I would recommend this product to those of you out there who, like myself, aren't really a fan of wearing anything on your lips or want a product that can create a 'your lips but better' look.

0 comments: