Sleek Au Naturel Palette.

So no doubt most of you reading this by now will have already read a ton of reviews regarding this product - yet here I am wanting to add my couple of cents to the mix. The Nude collection (which was created by Sleek Makeup in 2011) saw the brand that is well known for its crazy brights and amazingly pigmented products throw a curveball into their market and give their consumers the neutral shades they were craving!

Being a neutrals girl this excited me so much that I found myself hitting my nearest Superdrug and snapping up the collection as quickly as possible. Of course the products didn't disappoint in anyway shape or form.

As the name gives away the Au Naturel Palette has a range of neutral shades, all names after things that are linked to or reminiscent of the colour. Like most Sleek palettes the shadows are encased in a black plastic holder which is matte and showcase a clear plastic sheet protecting the shadows from damage whilst holding the names of each shadow present in the palette upon it. My favourite shadows from the top have to be: Cappuccino, Honeycomb and Taupe. Whilst, Conker, Moss and Mineral Earth are my favourite on the bottom.

Regarding the pay off of the colours, for the price they are amazing (as expected from Sleek) and I definitely wouldn't shun them just because they aren't "high-end". You can create a fair few looks for a fifth of the price of a Naked Palette here, so for those on a budget it's a must!

Overall I have to say that I feel this palette is a pretty, well-balanced set of neutral shadows. Sleek have done a good job creating a versatile, mulit-tasking palette that combines a great amount of both matte and shimmery shades taking into consideration day and night wear. For the price this product is an absolute steal and definitely gives its rival neutral palettes (I'm thinking UD Naked Palette, Stila etc...) a run for their money!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Great post! Love the look of this palette x