mustard.




shirt: topshop
jeans: h&m
rings (l-r): F21, h&m, topshop, primark
nails: barry m peach melba


I'm really sorry for the bra showing.. oh dear, fashion faux pas or what?! I usually wear vests under these tops, maybe my laziness just got the better of me this time around. Anyway lets just pretend I'm not flashing and give me a round of applause due to the fact that I've actually posted an outfit! I went a bit mad a couple of weeks ago on sheer shirts and the whole trend that hit the high street. Lets just say I spent far too much money on stuff etc etc... I'm thinking it's the story of my life, particularly of late.

I'm probably gonna try and take a little break from the internet and only use it for main things. Of course blogging is one of those but I have a lot of things I want to accomplish this year and sometimes the internet can waste a lot of time. So what that means for blogging, it it will probably be a little bit sparse but I'll try as hard as I can to get some things up. I don't want to neglect this/my writing.

0 comments: