wednesday wants #3


Quite shocked at the amount of things I actually liked whilst browsing the River Island website today. It's probably my least favourite shop on the high street considering most of the time you can tell when certain items are from there and near enough everyone you see on the high street is walking around wearing River Island. But upon taking a look I found quite a few things (understatement) that I really like. One thing I have always noticed about River Island is the quality of their bags and shoes. Their accessories are always really good, and they host a great selection of different pieces from the understated all the way to the chavvy diamante. One of my absolute favourites from the chosen above is the skater skirt. The pattern is so daring yet not due to the choice colours. I think it would go perfectly with the tobacco vest and tan sandals pictured.

0 comments: