sunday snap #29.




#1. Handed in my final assignment this week which means that my first year of uni is officially over. It's actually a scary thought and means I'm one step closer to no longer being a teenager. It makes me laugh really how when kids are kids they want to be 18 or older and then when you finally get there you want to be that kid all over again. Why is it that humans always want what they can't have?

#2. I'm trying to cut down my internet use as much as possible. It seems to me that all I do is either sit in front of the computer or television watching shows, browsing Facebook or doing something completely irrelevant. This summer break I want to actually have achieved something by the time I go back to university, whether I know what this is, which I clear don't, is another story but as long as I set myself some goals and finish some if not most of them then I'll be happy.

#3. Really getting over the layout of the blog. Want to create a new template so I'm trying hard to get my head around HTML all over again. I haven't been near coding in such a long time so it's like new territory for me but I'm sure I'll get back into the swing of things. Hopefully anyway!

#4. Please tell me I wasn't the only one who stayed in to watch Eurovision over the weekend?! Hahaha... Blue used to be my favourite band and I had the biggest crush on Lee Ryan. I'll openly admit that I think my love for them has come back all over again. I'll definitely buy tickets to see them on tour if they do one. I was gutted that we didn't get into the top five but I think they did themselves proud and us, I guess... Haha!

0 comments: