sunday snap #28.


me and my bestie, erica.


#1. Monday I went to a BBQ which was organised by one of my guy friends. Of course me and my two others friends ending up taking over with us being complete and utter control freaks. It was actually really good baring the fact that the weather, although it was sunny, was freaking freezing! At least his BBQ cooking was okay and I haven't gotten ill, can't all be bad... Hahaha!

#2. I think I'm going through one of those phases where I'm buying for buying's sake. Anyone else had one of those? I keep saying stuff is for my holiday but I'm wearing it before my holiday which is only making me go out and buy more stuff because then the clothes aren't "new". Of course that would be okay if I had a money tree or something but I don't because unfortunately like most things, and stories of my life, I don't get things handed to me on a plate. -insert sad, depressed, my life is so hard, face here-

#3. I've got crap loads of pictures to do a week in pictures which is most likely going to turn out to be a year in pictures at this rate! I just don't have time to switch computers because I still haven't got photoshop on my mac yet and I'm being down right lazy. I don't see it changing anytime soon either - sorry!

#4. Really desperate to go see Water For Elephants. No, not because I'm so obsessed with Robert Pattinson and the whole twilight thing (OMFGZ HE IS SO GOING TO MARRY ME NOT ANY OF YOU BITCHES) but because I've seen clips and trailers and it just seems like an awesome, all round film. Plus LOVE Reese Witherspoon. Of course I'll go on an Orange Wednesday because I am a complete and utter cheapskate, which comes completely with the student territory, so I'll save money and stuff but I don't know.... The movies of late just look completely terrible it's definitely not worth the 5£+ that you have to pay nowadays.

#5. I went to girly night last night around my friend Mel's house. Has such a great time! We watched Mean Girls - totally forget how much of a good film it actually is! Of course we had a natter about things that have been annoying us lately. I prefer nights in (feels like I'm getting old) especially when I'm lacking funds. Just a nice saturday night in, which you can't beat sometimes.

0 comments: