sunday snap #30.



#1. It's really late but I wanted to post my usual weekend roundup. I've just come back from my friend's for a little catch up and chat - which was nice. This week really feels like it's flown by, I've been busying working out, keeping on top of things, job hunting, getting ready for my holiday in Ibiza (which is like six weeks away!! AHHH!), spending money of clothes, returning those said/bought clothes, chilling, writing, working out some more. I've done a lot of stuff, even though it feels like I haven't. I seriously cannot wait to crawl into bed.

#2. If it's not ombre hair then it's something else, my new current "want" is getting my tragus pierced. I'm in two minds because sometimes it looks nice and then other times it doesn't. Then I get on the internet and start googling things about pain and what happens if it get infected etc etc.. and then I don't want it. The next two weeks fly by and I see someone with it done and then the craze starts all over again. Seriously being so indecisive is badddddddd.

#3. Can't believe it's the end of the footballing season. I'm actually quite gutted. I like watching sports, which when looking at me you might not believe considering I always like shopping, painting my nails, getting my hair done etc.. I'm quite a girly girl. But seriously, I like going to football matches, watching cricket, playing badminton and the end of the footballing season is just another thing that's over.

#4. Seriously, we're almost half way through 2011 already. How did that happen? Why is everything going by so fast? I edging closer to turning twenty which makes me feel old. Whilst on paper it doesn't really read old, but when you say it, it so is! :(

#5. You know when I said I was going to have an internet ban, this weekend has actually forced me into taking one. Sky Internet is terrible, end of story. My router hasn't been connecting to my wireless and it's just be unnecessary stress so I decided to stay away from the computer and only use it when I needed to. I actually liked it because it allowed me to do other things like catch up on TV, write things, just listen to music. The Internet takes up so much time, and what are you doing when you're using it - absolutely nothing! I think I'm gonna keep it up...

0 comments: