auburn and ivory.




cardigan: primark
top: new look
skirt: miss selfridge
tights: topshop
rings: h&m, forever 21, asos


You most likely all bored of seeing my asos cross ring. It is literally stuck to my hand. Well, not literally, but still... What I'm trying to say is that I love it so much that I can't not wear it. It's discolouring and going nasty, and I'm thinking of buying a new one. The only downside is that when I travel to uni and any preacher who is heading to town gets on and they spot it, I'm in trouble. ~*story time*~ Last year I was on the train with my best friend and this lady just points and my ring and goes "he will rise" - I could have died. Then she rambled off on about Jesus and everything. And I'm not against religion by any means (I mean I have been christened etc...) but she was attracting attention to me and I started giggling at her... Because I was so nervous... Maybe that's a sign I need to grow up?

Anyway you didn't need that long winded sort of paragraph so... COLOUR. COLOUR. COLOUR.... It's actually nice to type that word even more so when I'm talking about anything other than black (which some people see as a tone rather than a colour anyway). This shirt was something I brought for my holiday to Ibiza and I actually did wear it. The colour is a lovely red and contrasts perfectly against my dark hair but I have to say it creases like a bitch and makes the whole outfit look, how can I put politely, worn?

I've been wracking my brains trying to figure out when to call this post when Beach House came on my iTunes... Forgot how much I love that band. Now going to get comfy and drink some tea, maybe read a book, maybe fester in front of the television. I'll see where the night takes me.

0 comments: