painting flowers.


cardigan: charity shop
skirt: miss selfridge
tights: topshop
top: topshop


What did I tell you about this skirt, here it is again. Sorry if I'm boring you. All of these items are so old but I'm really trying to recycle my wardrobe and stop buying new things. Sorry for the lack of inspiration with this outfit, it is the end of the week though so I suppose I can blame my boring-ness (is that even a word?!) on being too tired.

These pictures were from earlier on this morning before I headed out and did my day. I'm currently snuggled up in my sweats now watching television and getting for for part two of Emmerdale. I know that sounds incredibly sad for a student but I'm actually preferring nights in when the colder months come around. Of course that isn't really logical because my birthday is right around the corner... One month and one week away, argh, but still... That's just me I guess.

Trying to find some new books to read to keep me occupied when I'm not doing uni work or this blog. Edging towards something by Philippa Gregory like The Other Boleyn Girl but I'm not too sure. As long as it's a fun read and something I enjoy then I'm open to ideas... I'll just have to keep searching.

0 comments: