wear and tear.




top: george
skirt: miss selfridge
tights: topshop
cardigan: charity shop
rings: primark, dorothy perkins


I fought with myself with posting this outfit. It's just really blah and not worthy of an outfit post but sometimes people have those days. I'm in one of those places at the moment where I really want to change my entire wardrobe but I already own way too much stuff. Really considering opening up an ebay account and selling a bunch of stuff. I'm not bothered how much for really, as long as they sell I guess.

Everyone and everybody has this ring from Primark in the ~*blogging world*~ and it's actually too big for me now so I don't wear it that much. I actually only wore it for the purpose of these pictures because otherwise I would lose it because it slips off that easily. Basically it added colour to the pictures, but I still love it all the same.

My beloved Miss Selfridge skirt is something I haven't worn since college because I thought I lost it but now its found I definitely expect to see it in near enough every single outfit post because it's so easy to dress up. I'm now off to catch up on some television before the Sky Planner becomes too full and I can't record anything new ~*sad lyf*~ I know you don't need to tell me!


0 comments: