sunday snap #50.



#1. Can't believe we're already on fifty of these posts... It's like a milestone haha! To think that I've written fifty of these posts (probably full of nothing interesting) is a bit like woah.... But I also like it that I can look back on these when I'm older and remember certain things... Anyway... Getting too deep for the first post huh?

#2. Uni has started to kick in now so I've kind of decided in order to keep my blog ticking over (for want of a better word) I'm going to do some scheduled outfit posts, probably starting next week, maybe this. There won't be a lot, but at least one per week. Watch this space!

#3. I'm on a spending ban and I have been since before Sheffield. Recently I just decided that I have far too much crap, and that's exactly what it is, crap, so I need to stop wasting money. Of course there are ton of things I want to get from the high street, particularly shoes, but so far I've managed to fight the urge! Haha... Even if it means giving my Mom my plastic to stop me burning it (not literally but metophorically? Is that right?) *~DUMB~*

#4. Hopefully next week's roundup blog will be more interesting but sadly I'm not counting on it...

0 comments: