pins and needles.


top: g21
skirt: miss selfridge
tights: topshop
rings: h&m, dorothy perkins, forever 21


This jumper was something that I dug out of my closest after I cleaned my room from top to bottom. It's incredible how much stuff you can collect or should I say hoard without even actually realising. The amount of clothes that I had with tags still on them was appalling.

I spent my day trying to do as much of my to-do list as possible. If you guys could see my notepad book and the amount of different lists I have in there you would think I'm crazy, but that's just my way of dealing with stuff. I actually don't have a lot of stuff to write about other than I'm looking forward to watching Saturday night television aka x-factor and get all cuddly on the couch... I'm the definition of student, not.


0 comments: