sunday snap #48.


too much love for this cardi!


#1. A lot of you reading this most likely won't agree with me but I have to say that this whole heatwave thing is getting on my nerves. As much as I love having sun I don't want to be sweating so much that I feel like I'm about to pass out (TMI! SORRY!) I'm sort of annoyed because I've brought so many new AUTUMN clothes that I haven't really been able to wear and I'm feeling cheated. World, sort it out will ya?

#2. You know I would be really lying to you if I said that uni wasn't taking it out of me. I constantly feel tired all of the time and it doesn't help my nature. I'm so grumpy when I get home and everything seems like it is never ending. Kids, take note, don't will your school years away from you because adulthood really isn't all it's cracked up to be!

#3. Looking forward to going to Sheffield next weekend! It's always nice to go to different places in the country and see friends etc... who are at uni! Always such a great night out (cheap) and definitely something I need.

#4. Sometimes I think I'm old before my time... I don't know whether that's a good thing or not but anyway what I'm trying to get as is I'm 19 year old girl who loves Downtown Abbey so much so that I've gone back and watched all of series one just so I know what's happening in series two... A bit sad really isn't it?

#5. Basically not a lot of things happened this week, I am far too excited for Sheffield next week... Will be something different and definitely needed! Although planning an outfit is going to be a bitch, of course! Haha!

0 comments: