sunday snap #51.



#1. I've been having sleeping troubles left, right and centre this week. I really hate it. I'm waking up at like 4:30am, 5am etc... and it's horrible. More so when I'm at uni and know I most likely won't get home until the afternoon or later on most days. Thing is its becoming quite a regular occurrence and really don't want to see the doctor for any tablets, or what have you, so hopefully it goes away soon.

#2. So I'm planning on going to Liverpool for my twentieth birthday. Has anyone ever been there? I want to know some good places to check out and stuff.... Suggestions would be great!

#3. Pumped for WWE Venegnce tonight... The fact that Triple H is teaming together with CM Punk is just far too much to handle! I love wrestling far too much and half the time I think I was a boy in a previous life but ya know... What can you do... Haha!

#4. Lastly to most people reading this will think I am incredibly lame, but IDGAF. On Wednesday Westlife announced they are splitting after 14 years. I have to say I am so gutted. I mean I've liked that band since I was 7/8 and the first time I am actually going to see them live is on this greatest hits tour they are doing in May, which is their last tour! Whaaaaat! I just know it's going to be such a great night and I cannot wait, even though I am sad. I mean Westlife is my childhood and in a way its ending.

0 comments: