blind to life.




top: topshop
cardigan: asos
tights: topshop
skirt: miss selfridge
rings: primark


Blind to life? Blind to the rest of my wardrobe more like... I know, I know, terrible joke. Sometimes I find it hard to kick off the writing for each other these posts and when I can't think of anything I come up with awful things such as the above. I hate how depressing my wardrobe looks sometimes, I have so much black and grey and drab. I mean I have colour too but when I need to get up in the morning and look semi-reasonable without having to try black and grey are so much easier to throw on.

I've been enjoying reading blogs this month, I must say I'm loving gh0stparties and Temp Secretary. It's nice to see different expressions of fashion and what other people are liking/disliking. That's part of what fashion and blogging is about for me, the differences.

Tomorrow's Friday which means it's almost the weekend, if that doesn't put a smile on anyone's face then I don't know what will. I plan on spending my weekend doing as little as possible if I can, maybe working out. My god, doesn't that sound so interesting, you really wanted to know that? Not. I'm such a joker.... -noneface-.



0 comments: