paint the rust.



dress: tosphop
cardigan: charity shop
tights: topshop
rings: topshop, h&m, forever 21


Another black and rust combination. I'm sure you guys are going to be seeing more of these in the coming future. The colours just go so well together and this tunic is easy to throw on and run out of the door without looking too much like a tramp. The actual item is something that I bought a while ago in the Topshop sale, I think it was 25£ marked down to 15£. I definitely wouldn't have paid 25£ for it. I don't know, sometimes I love Topshop, the clothes can be amazing quality and then sometimes they are ridiculously over priced for the material/style/cut.

Sorry for the boring poses, these were the best two photos out of the few that I took. I hate posting pictures where I'm looking down, I don't know, I just think it makes me look rude somehow? However I'm pretty sure people wouldn't want to see derp faces either.

0 comments: