time to pretend.



dress worn as a top: topshop
skirt: miss selfridge
cardigan: charity shop
tights: topshop
rings: primark, asos, topshop


This outfit was something that I was completely undecided about posting, I actually didn't wear it today but a couple of days ago. I know that's cheating but still... Actually I can't think of anything to excuse that but I wanted to post something and this was the best thing.

I'm obsessed with this rust and black combination. I think the colours compliment each other as well as the autumn months. I am lacking inspiration though, I don't know why, maybe it's the early mornings and long days where I actually need to use my brain (something that has grown unusual over the weeks I had off over summer) but I'm just far too boring lately. Sorry.

Anyway, tomorrow I've got a "review" for you guys, I can't remember what it is because I've got quite a few that I want to post so now I just have to decide. I think it's either something body wash or makeup related so make sure you catch that. As for now, I'm going to continue reading up on some things for uni! Really enjoying a lot of the topics this year, I hope this continues!

0 comments: