collection 2000 cream puff: cotton candy 1


buy collection 2000 cream puff lip cream here!


This product has actually been out for a while now but I haven't gotten around to photographing and editing any of products to review. However before it got stupidly too late to actually write my thoughts on this product, I decided to finally get back to the task at hand.

I'm not usually one who wears anything interesting on my lips. Usually I opt for Rimmel's Take A Chance lip gloss, or wack on some Vaseline ad I'm good to go. However recently I've decided to be more daring and branch out. When I came across this in my collection I just knew that I had to give it a try, properly this time.

From my first application I knew that I was going to really enjoy using this product. Having lips that are already naturally pinky, sometimes a deep pink, I was quite concerned on whether the colour pay off would be any good. I was pleasantly surprised to say the least. The colour isn't too in your face and offers a really thick coverage on my pigmented lips. The consistently is considerably thick, holding a lovely scent that tastes and smells of vanilla.

The application by the doe foot wand is actually rather easy, and often you can get away with one swift swipe of the applicator over your lips. For the price of £2.99 the product is extremely cheap for the quality achieved. I would definitely recommend this product!

(To see me wearing this product click here


0 comments: