memory boy.


shirt: topshop
skirt: asos
tights: topshop
rings: topshop, primark


Sorry that I look a little bit like a madwoman in the first picture. I think I was trying not to blink in the photograph. Hahaha, it is actually terrible. I cannot believe that we are over halfway through February already, where is this year going. I have just over two months of my second year at uni left, it is actually scary.

So close to starting my driving lessons, definitely booking them next week as I want to have a lesson in the first week of March. I should be able to drive already by no considering I'm twenty, turning twenty one this year, it is actually embarrassing. I am so ready for a car now that I can't even deal, just want a little bit of Independence I guess.

Don't really know what to write about this outfit. It's my standara black skirt and tights combo with a shirt that I seem to be unable to live without. Hopefully it isn't too boring for you all and you aren't 'x-ing' out of my blog. I'll try and be more inspirational again soon. Promise, maybe.


0 comments: