sunday snap #68.



#1. Not going to lie, I feel like I need a holiday or something. You know when they say that you get blues in January, I feel like mine have come a month late. I am just over this month and want it to get warm-ish already haha! So sick of feeling cold and blah. I want to be able to go out in just a cardigan and yeah.... This sounds so silly but still!

#2. It's my Dad's birthday on Wednesday next week and I really don't have any idea what to get him. He always moans that we shouldn't waste our money on him but I can't not get him anything can I? (That would make me such a terrible daughter!) If anyone has any ideas of what I could get him without breaking the bank then please feel free to comment below because I definitely need the help!

#3. Finally managed to watch The Vow. Really wish I was a lovely looking as Rachel McAdmas. She is so beautiful. The film itself was pretty good. I'm a sucker for romantic stuff (how girly of me!) so I knew I'd like this movie. Even more so because Rachel McAdams is in is (oh and Channing Tatum, he's not too bad on the eyes either if we're all honest).

#4. Sorry I don't really have anything interesting to type this week. My life isn't thrilling enough, sometimes I even wonder why I bother with these round-up posts considering I don't always do a lot in the week so they must be incredibly boring to read. Haha!

#5. This weeks follow five: cosmic-candy , delicate hummingbird , ebruskasmakeupbag , fashion polish , front row beauty.

0 comments: