pop of colour.


shirt: topshops
skirt: matalan
tights: primark
rings: h&m
nails: models own - purple ash


Put a little more thought into my outfit today, probably because I don't have to rush out of the door for uni. I feel like I haven't worn a skirt in so long (really I have but it just feel like I haven't). This body con skirt is from Matalan (a place I rarely buy from considering my Mum calls its Tatalan, aka bad quality) and was so cheap, something like 4£!

I really like this outfit though, it's girly and comfortable at the same time. Great for relaxing but I won't feel like a mess if I leave the house haha (typical student!). Just making sure I give one of my assignments that last finishing touches before I move onto another one... Seems never ending!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like your outfit! It's very cosy and feminine looking. Love your ring! x

Sophie Isobel said...

Love your nail colour! Your ring is pretty too :) x

Eloise said...

casual but acceptable outfits are my fave, and this is rather pretty!

xx

NRC♥ said...

The ring is lovely

NRC ♥