heart of chambers.


dress: h&m
tights: primark
necklace: h&m
rings: h&m, topshop


I don't know what it is when it comes to black but I just cannot seem to step away from buying anything in the colour. It is actually really terrible. However I think I have to make an exception when it comes to this dress, as I really like it. Again, like the other two outfits I posted, it is from H&M. There was something about H&M last year that saw it go through a really great phase with the clothes that they were bringing out. Usually I go in there and cannot find a thing that I love and them sometimes *BAM* I want absolutely everything.

I don't really have much to update about on the life front. I'm pretty boring trying to focus on uni work and reading. Such a book worm lately, but unfortunately not only love sick novels, on media texts. I could really do with a night on the tiles. Anyone?

0 comments: