hard to swallow.



cardigan: topshop
top: asos
leggings: topshop
rings: asos, primark


Dressing for comfort is what I have enjoy doing and I guess I always do when it comes to the colder months. The only problem is the sun thinks we are still in july/august and I'm not a fan considering I've spent £££ (pounds) on autumn clothes so give me autumn damnit! This cardigan is absolutely my most favourite item of clothing in my wardrobe at the moment and whilst it was pricey it was definitely worth paying the money for because I feel it's a classic item with a twist.

The return of the top knot is obviously backing up my lazy nature. If my mother could see me with my hair like this she would be appalled - joke. Actually not so much a joke but a little twist of words, she doesn't like it when girls look as if they haven't put effort in and go for the "messy" look that has actually taken them far longer to achieve than sleeked look would have.

Not much else to say really, other than I can't believe how quickly this month has passed. EEK! It's actually scary to think in two months time I will be twenty. Maybe I shouldn't think about it.

p.s this is scheduled because i am at uni

0 comments: