barely legal.



jumper: g21
shorts: new look
tights: topshop
ring: topshop
nails: rimmel - rapid ruby


This to me screams transitonal outfit. Its cold outside hence the jumper and tights but I think it's perfectly fine to wear shorts. Sometimes I'm a walking contradiction. The jumper is actually an item I brought many months ago, probably coming up to years actually and it was a total whim buy. It was stuck in a carrier bag with the label still on up until now when I just pulled it out of a pile and thought it would look okay with the shorts.

Simple outfits are often the best kind because you can actually look better and incredibly stylish when you try less. Less if more and all that jazz. I'm not really a fan of high waisted shorts, mainly because of my body shape, but these were just there to throw on and I just went with it. I'm actually enjoying posting outfits again which is a miracle haha... Hopefully it stays this way.

0 comments: