sunday snap #45.


photobooth.. check. check.

#1. First of all please let me rave about The Cab's new album. It was released two weeks ago I think but I've only just got around to buying it and... OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD! It is absolutely, ridiculously, incredibly, amazing. Seriously there is not one song that I haven't played over and over - definitely abusing the replay button on my iTunes. I have to say my favourites are Temporary Bliss, Animal and Endlessly but there is not one song that I would skip on the album. Definitely check it out on iTunes now... It's called Symphony Soldier. Hopefully with this album The Cab will tour the UK because I HAVE to see them!!

#2. I applied for some jobs this week. Fingers crossed I hear back from them because I'm desperate to get out there. There are so many things that I want to do and of course I need money for them. Wish me luck!

#3. I finally went to see One Day with my Mom and OMG how perfect was the casting of Jim Sturgess. I don't want to give anything away but most of you have probably seen it now and to those who say it is terrible, it really isn't. Of course it isn't going to be as great as the book, the book was fantastic and nothing can beat it, but the movie doesn't try to do that. It is just an interpretation and I have to say, personally, I thought it was a pretty good one.

#4. I've been thinking of reviewing some of the items that I own, makeup, body washes, nail polishes and saying whether I recommend any of them or not. I'd like to make additions to this blog and by incorporating more beauty related posts I think I'm taking it a step further even though fashion is where my main love is. I've got four items that I want to "review" and then I'll see what happens. It most likely won't be until some time yet considering I need to find my camera charger but I'd still like to do it. Somehow. Watch this space.

#5. Before I go I just want to take a some time to mention 9/11. 10 years is such a long time and when the attacks happened I was on my way home from primary school considering I was only in year six (age 9/10) at the time. The day is something I definitely won't ever forget and I've spent most of it thinking of those who have lost loved ones, friends, in the attacks and will continue to do so every time this day arises.

0 comments: