can't change it's spots.


nail polish used: barry m - peach melba (318) and blueberry (306)

The whole leopard nails has really caught my eye and I've decided to post why I love it so much. It has to be because it looks so hard to do and it's not! The nails look professional and great replicas of the WAH nails that everyone wanted all those months ago. You're different to everyone else and it's no harder than painting your nails a simple shade.

Colours are completely your choice and the brighter the better. With the early nights hitting us hard it now I've found that the simplest of things can make me happier. I sometimes joke that when I paint my nails bright they are mourning summer but they do the fantastic with bright colours, metallics also.

If you want to know how to do this simply search on Google. You are bound to find tutorials galore and once you've went through it once you'll know the technique like the back of your hand.

0 comments: