chasing down the sun.





blouse: new look
vest top: new look
cardigan: topshop
leggings: asos
earrings: urban outfitters
rings: dorothy perkins and primark


This week has been rather hectic and stressful so tonight I'm going to enjoy just spending some time doing nothing, eating some food, and generally just chilling. Next week is my last week off before I start university so I'm going to try and do as much as I can in the beginning of the week so I can enjoy my last days relaxing.

My outfit for some reason to me screams a little Alexa and a little Mary Kate. I'm throwing together slouchy and structured somewhat because I want to be comfortable but look nice enough to go out and eat. My earrings are one of my most recent purchases from Urban Outfitters. I've become obsessed with triangles a shape and I find that they help give a slimming effect to the neck. That sounds strange I know, haha.

0 comments: