sailing to nowhere.




top: asos
skirt: h&m
tights: topshop
cardigan: topshop
rings (l-r): asos, primark.


Did you get dressed in the dark? Yes, it looks that way doesn't it but unfortunately I didn't. This skirt is horrendous and I know for sure it's going to go to the back of my closest from now until the end of time. The item was actually something I brought for my holiday to Ibiza in the summer but I didn't get around to wearing it because as always I became victim to that disease that every girl seems to get around their vacation time - you know the one where you pack/buy too much?!

I don't know what it is I hate so much about this skirt - maybe if it was a little shorter it would be so much better to wear? I think I'll have to do something about that because I've gotten into wearing skirts again and this is one that does work well with the colouring of my favourite cardigan ever! Yes, I am definitely letting this cardigan get that title, I adore it. I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot of it on here, especially with black which always becomes a favourite of mine when the cold months come.

I'm trying to recycle a lot of stuff especially jewellery I have so much of the stuff that my Mom is now finding "lost" rings underneath couches when she's cleaning. Seriously I'm such a hoarder it has got to stop!

0 comments: