losing my edge.


cardigan: asos
top: topshop
jeggings: topshop
earrings: topshop
rings (l-r): asos, forever 21
nails: models own - concrete mixer


If dressing for comfort was a job title I think I would pretty much be up there for the job. I never ever get old of my oversized cardigans, especially this khaki version from ASOS that I got last year. I just absolutely love them even if they make it look as if I've gained two stone in weight.

Earthy tones have been appealing to me at lot lately, especially when put against as pair of jeans/jeggings. Hence the khaki cardigan and concrete mixer nail varnish. I think it has a lot to do with the change in weather too, I don't want to sound too cheesy but I often believe that a lot of autumn fashions are always inspired by the fallen leaves. Just a thought?

I'm still blasting The Cab's album Symphony Soldier. I still love it as much now as I did when it came out in August. Temporary Bliss needs to be a single or have it's own video because if it doesn't I wont be pleased. I've been lacking on the music front lately, which is strange for me considering I love my music and getting new songs, listening to new bands etc...


0 comments: