skippin' town.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
top: h&m
trousers: primark
rings: h&m, topshop


These are the trousers I got last year from Primark for £5! Initially I hated them, and I think I still dislike them. The waist band is elastic and I don't think it does anything for the shape of them, or how they sit when being worn. On saying that I think the choice of t-shirt doesn't help either but I was in a rush today with what I wanted to wear.

Hopefully this is the start of many more OOTD posts to come because I think I've found my love for them once more. However I'm not planning on anything especially when Uni starts back up again! Not that I don't love this blog because I do but I really want to focus on my uni work this year and getting the grades that I need.

0 comments: