composure.




dress (worn as a top): topshop
shorts: new look
tights: topshop
earrings: topshop
rings: asos, h&m
nails: models own - concrete mixer


Don't ask me why I'm wearing shorts in September because even I don't know that, they were just hanging there this morning when I got dressed and I clearly didn't think haha! Throwing a coat over things is what autumn is all about right? When it comes to my autumn wardrobe I tend to sway more to black, but I'm trying to branch out to other colours particularly burgandy. I've found a couple of items that I love and fingers crossed I'll be purchasing soon (my birthday is right around the corner... It isn't but I can start to use this excuse soon, hopefully).

This top is actually a dress that I brought from Topshop that I have yet to actually wear as a dress. Bit weird to think I'm actually using it outside of its purpose before I've actually worn the item how it should be worn? I really love how the collar is the main attraction, on trend without being too OOT, we all know that leopard print has a way of looking a bit brash. I'll definitely have to get some wear out of this because it's definitely one of those things that can be carried from day to night with the right accessories, shoes etc...


0 comments: