sunday snap #46.



#1. I'm now a fully enrolled second year student of Uni. Deadline was this week and I chose my modules and enrolled and it's kinda scary. I can't believe that I'm going into my second year already, it really seems like yesterday that I was at high school. Life can really flash before your eyes can't it?! As of tomorrow I'm back at Uni for my induction week and then onto my second year... Eeek!

#2. Chasing Harry Winston is such a good book. I love light reads and this is definitely one of them. I'm only a couple of pages into it but it's actually a little bit funny and reminds of Sex in the City a little bit... Definitely worth checking out.

#3. Turned into a domestic goddess this week. I'm one of those people who is all or nothing and sometimes that reflects in my room. It's either really clean or really messy, there is no in between. It's sparkling at the minute (exaggeration) and there's nothing like sleeping in new bed sheets. I don't even know why this got into my sunday snap post it sounds so lame reading it back... Oh well!

#4. I'm working on getting a camera. At the moment I have a really great Sony one but I'm thinking of buying an SLR/tripod. Maybe I'll get it for Christmas. Photo quality and video quality can have such an affect on an audience I think - visual images are vital in this day an age now because a lot of people tend to learn more/react better to them than words. Anything that can make something look prettier is always a plus right?

#5. I've posted some new videos on my youtube. I don't usually tell anyone about them because my youtube channel was something I wanted to keep private. I know that's the most ridiculous thing you've ever heard right because youtube and private really don't go in the same sentence. I'll probably end up putting the channel on hiatus again sometime soon if I can't think of anything to upload but as for now I'm enjoying it again.

0 comments: