little victories.


jacket: g21
top: topshop
jeggings: h&m
rings (l-r): asos, h&m, topshop
nails: models own - concrete mixer


I'm so through with being incredibly tired. I absolutely hate how my body does this sometimes when my routine changes dramatically. It's not like I don't get any sleep at all, actually I love my sleep so much so that I try to get at least 9hrs a night. It just has to be done, otherwise I am such a grouch the next day. Yet, I feel like I'm getting nothing. It's stupid. If I'm coming down with something there will be hell to pay! Haha!

Anyway, enough of the moaning and groaning and onto the outfit. I don't know why my jeggings look black when they are actually navy. I have to do something about the lighting, seriously! Sorry for the lack of amazingness, this outfit is so simple but sometimes that's what works the best. I love this nautical vest that I picked up from Topshop, definitely a classic piece with the colours of navy and white - even more so with my trusty scarf from River Island.

0 comments: