brogues.




shoes: primark


One thing I want my bloggers to know is that I adore shoes, so much that sometimes I find it hard to wear them because I find them so beautiful. I know some people might think that's weird but I don't know, that's just how I am. Anyway these shoes are the brogues that I told you about in a previous post, the ones that I bought from Primark on an impulse. I have to say I actually really like them, I find them a bit different without the laces - also this is great because you don't have to keep tying the laces and I must say I'm lazy when it comes to that!

They were really cheap at £8 and I don't feel bothered if they get scruffed up a bit because it adds something to them, whereas if I were to do that to any other brogues I own I'd feel slightly bad. Maybe it's the price tag?!

0 comments: