reppin' asos.




top: asos
leggings: asos
ring: asos
boots: peacocks (not pictured)


Hey everyone! I despise these pictures but lets get past it. I felt super autumny again today so I dressed in possibly every autumn colour known to man. I bought this asos top a while ago now, and I actually like it for when you're having one of those days where you feel blah. Today was one of those days, but after thinking about it, the top actually makes you look even worse. I loved it, not I think I hate. I probably change my mind in a quick flash again before you know it.

I really feel like I need to re-evaluate my style somewhat. I don't know it's really plain of late. These pictures don't seem to do the outfit any justice and I hate it. I really need to get past my hatred of these pictures but I don't think it's going to happen any time soon.

0 comments: