check.





shirt: g21
vest: asos
rings: primark
earrings: my moms.
jeggings: H&M (not pictured)
boots: topshop (not pictured)


Sorry for the lack of posting, I've just been so busy with uni that I didn't have time to take pictures of clothes. Nothing I wore was worth seeing, this outfit isn't either really, but I just wanted to get something up for you guys. I've been spending so much time in the library, researching and "learning how to reference". My uni must think I've never used a library or books before, but hey ho if that's what you must do to keep the top dogs happy them I guess I'll have to roll over.

Anyway, I went for comfort again today because I'll be in the library again. Yes, AGAIN. That place is just killing me if I'm honest. And it's definitely giving me my exercise for my week... The amount of stairs I have to walk up and down is ridiculous. I feel like I haven't had my hair up for ages, so something new is always the way forward. Since I had it cut I've really missed my long hair, I mean it was all down my back in one length, that just taking it off my face makes me imagine that it's still that length. (I promise you all I'm not psycho.)

Okay so is there anything else? I can't actually think of anything... My birthday comes around in a little over a week... PUMPED 2K10.

0 comments: