forever 21.











Hello everyone I finally managed to sort through all of the pictures I took when I attended the opening of Forever 21 on 12th November in the Birmingham Bullring. I have to say this will probably be like a story when I blog about the day itself and I'm sorry if I bore half of you to death but that's just how I'm going to do it.

Firstly happy-week-a-versaray! Haha! I know I'm such a geek but I can't believe this time last week was I not only turning 19 but I was awake and getting ready for the opening of a store that has been very much anticipated by everyone and their moms! Anyway onto the store, when I got to Birmingham I had no idea where was the store was going to be, even though I know the Bullring like the back of my hand. So using my head I just headed straight there and found a lot of people around. Then I noticed all the banners that surrounded the top area of the Bullring... and spotted the queue of people.

To be honest there weren't as many people as I thought there would be and I was quite near the front, however the amount of photographers was insane, so many news reports and people taking pictures. Anyway, after walking to the front and getting a picture of the front of the shop - which was absolutely stunning I joined my mom in the queue. We probably queued for about 15 or 20 minutes before the shop opened and as the shutter went up people cheered.

Slowly the queue mulled forward and it wasn't long before we were inside, where we saw shop assistants handing out goodie bags (inside them: a forever 21 umbrella, two forever 21 pens and a male wallet). The newness of the shop made me smile, you know that smell you get when something is new, well that just entered my lungs when I took in a deep breath upon entrance. I'll admit was excited, and I knew for sure that my eyes had lit up like a child's in a sweet shop but I just adore fashion. I was so glad I had my Mom with my because we both had a shopping basket each, which of course was great! ;)

Upon entrance I actually couldn't speak and most people must think I'm joking or over-exagerating but I'm not. I couldn't actually pick anything for a while because I was just so in awe. I think a couple of the shop assistants were laughing at me to be honest. Anyway, I found one item of clothing that I loved from the bottom which was dress before I ended up taking to the stairs (I was shocked that it was more than one floor (THREE FLOORS) as I thought there would only be one) and I'll admit I felt like I was hyperventilating once I took to the above floor.

The entire floor is covered in accessories, everything you can think off and as you know I love a good accessory. I was so indecisive, there was just so much to take in, and I was all over the place. I couldn't think straight - I'd walk one way and then abruptly walk another way because I'd spotted something else. It was insane. I ended up buying two bags and a ring from that floor. When I'd finally had enough of that floor (which was never) I decided to go down to the bottom floor.

The bottom floor consisted of casual clothing, a mens section (which I was surprised that they would have) and a plus size section which I was so glad that they had. I ended up buying a bomber jacket from the mens section which caught my eye straight away, so much, that I march straight over to it and grabbed it off the rail.

All in all, the shop itself was breathtaking. So pretty and just incredibly priced. If you can make it to the shop anytime, go check it out! I can't wait to go back... but first I think I need to save because I definitely know this shop is going to clean me out - and I'm okay with that! :)



0 comments: