vintage.





coat: vintage


A couple of weeks ago my Mom was having a huge clear out when we came across this coat. I have to say I fell in love with it immediately. It fits the camel trend of this autumn/winter and I love the fact that the coat is completely vintage. I like the idea of how I will be able to walk around and not see anyone wearing this coat considering it was bought in the 80s.

I've fully decided that I want to bring this coat out of retirement and I'm going to wearing every now and again. One downfall is there is no hood - I love a good hood, and they are especially helpful if you live in England and you haven't brought an umbrella with you because we never know when rain is going to spring out on us out of nowhere.

Don't you think it's to die for though? I absolutely love it!


0 comments: