no expectations.





coat: asos
t-shirt: h&m
leggings: topshop
ring: primark
nails: barry m


Considering the t-shirt I'm wearing, the title of this post seems pretty relevant (a Rolling Stones song), not that I'm real fan of theirs or anything. Anyway I haven't worn this t-shirt for a long time, the last time in particular being that of when I was at V-Festival. It's a perfect top to just thrown on, either over leggings, jeans, or a skirt (even if it is very long). Sorry I didn't post a lot last week, I was just super busy considering I finish uni in 2/3 weeks. I promise I'll be back on track soon, trying to get outfits posts for every day, and I'll get those reviews done (even though I've been saying that for ages!) of products that I've bought with my own money - even if it kills me!

I still haven't done my Christmas shopping (which is terrible of me!) and I know I'm going to regret it. I know what I'm going to buy my Mom, but I have absolutely no idea what to get for my brother? What should I buy a 23 year old? Gah, it's hard!! On top of that I need to buy my best friend as well, man oh man I wish money grew on trees but don't we all?! I've finally ordered the Barry M Nail Effects... After weeks and weeks of searching for it in shops, and every Boots/Superdrug/Department Store I went into didn't have it! So I gave in and ordered it off the barry m website - can't wait for it to get here considering it looks amazing/so genius!

0 comments: