monday mo(u)rning.






vneck: asos
leggings: topshop
scarf: river island
rings: primark
shoes: primark (not pictured)


Anyone see my play on words matching my black outfit... Sorry lame joke I know but we all need something to make Mondays fly by. This helped me, slightly anyway. It's my birthday week, so fingers crossed every single day flies by and Friday comes and everyone can celebrate! I have now organised everything for my birthday, everything. I'm proud of myself that I finally got out of my indecisive stage and got my arse into gear.

Sorry for the lack of inspiration with this one but I just couldn't get my brain engaging with any fashion... I haven't for a while I think. Once I've got my birthday money/presents I'll be able to get those cogs of my brain working once again.

0 comments: