friday feeling.





cardigan: primark
tunic: asos
leggings: topshop
bag: asos
boots: topshop (not picture)
rings: topshop
earrings: primark


First off I think I live in this cardigan.

Secondly ignore my face in the ring picture... Please.

Anyway, once again here I am with a navy/camel combo for you guys. I seriously think I need to re-evalutate my fashion/style. At the moment I'm living in leggings and chunky knitwear, must be something to do with the weather. I've still got to do those hair product reviews for you and a haul with some new clothes. Oh and my party dresses. BAM. I better get my act together don't you think.

I have to say that I absolutely love my new outlook on this blog though. I'm blogging how I feel with my fashion and it doesn't make it seem depressive any more. Well I hope it doesn't, look or sound it, haha. For once in my life I'm actually sticking to something. I'm usually horrendous at stuff like this, and with diaries. Every time I see people writing in diaries, keeping memories I get envious. I want to do that. I want to take pictures, and just keep tones of memories on page, not just locked up in my head because sometimes. You forget. Maybe I should make that my new years resolution.

Jesus, it's not even been christmas yet and I'm thinking about resolutions for the new year. SLAP WRIST.

My birthday is 7 days away and I have no idea how I'm celebrating. Usually I'm a great planner, everything is always planned in advance with me, but I just don't know what I want to do. I don't know whether I want to go clubbing, or just for a meal with my girls. Man, I'm not even 19 yet and I already sound like I'm ready to retire. I can't believe how quick my birthday is coming around though. I can't believe that this year is my last year as a teen. Woah. When you think about it life really does flash before your very eyes.

P.S HAPPY GUY FAWKES DAY! Tonight I'll be going out with friends to see some beautiful fireworks and have some fun, (whilst staying safe of course!) What are your plans for Bonfire Night?

0 comments: